Результаты поиска по запросу "writing in regards to meaning":
i am writing in regards to meaning - Информационно-поисковая База Zhetysu-gov.kz
- The phrase “in regard to” means “about, regarding, concerning.” Subscribers get access to our exercise archives, writing courses, writing jobs and much more! Dale A. Woodon February 20, 2014 10:54 am.
writing in regards to meaning
- I have a question in regards to a complimentary close when writing a letter to a customer who has presented a dishonoured cheque to our company.
- In and with regard to, regarding, and as regards are all Standard, synonymous prepositions, slightly longer and more varied than but meaning much the.
Regarding Re | Re is an English preposition in use since at least the 18th century. It means “in the matter of, with reference to.”
- Subscribers get access to our exercise archives, writing courses, writing jobs and much more! You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!
- Now, my question, and I would love it if you could ever elaborate on it: What is the definition of peep, or rather what exactly does it mean in regards to all...
Regard vs. regards - Grammarist
- The traditional distinction goes like this: the singular regard is correct in phrases like with regard to and in regard to where these phrases mean with reference to, while the plural regards means good wishes expressing
- Regards is commonly used both ways, both in edited writing and elsewhere.
Regards, Best Regards, Sincerely—Which To Use | Grammarly
- Should you write regards to close your next letter or email? What does it mean to send your regards, anyway?
- The phrases in regard to and with regard to are identical in meaning to concerning.
What does 'dialog driven' mean in regards to writing style
- What is the meaning of transfer technique in regards to writing? The transfer of good feelings from a background object to main object.
- practical problems regarding style in technica writing ?
In Regards To
- Nonstandard “in regards to” continues to spread, and not just on blogs and in comments written by the educationally challenged.
- The phrase “in regard to” means “about, regarding, concerning.”
I'm Writing In Regards... To/With?
- I'm writing in regards to/with the work opportunity that I have come across on your website.
- In and with regard to, regarding, and as regards are all Standard, synonymous prepositions, slightly longer and more varied than but meaning much the same as about and concerning: I spoke to him...
Regarding To | Grammarly Blog | Why not make your writing mistake-free across the web?
- What do people mean when they say “regarding to”? Is it a synonym of “in regard to”?
- Add to Firefox. Grammarly works anywhere you write on the web, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Gmail. Get Started.
in regards to you meaning - Информационно-поисковая База Zhetysu-gov.kz
- Should you write regards to close your next letter or email? What does it mean to send your regards, anyway? Using regards in a letter closing suggests that you have respect for the recipient, but not necessarily a close relationship with him or her.