Результаты поиска по запросу "excel 2013 drop down list not working in 2007":
Drop down list works in excel 2010 but not 2007? - Free Excel\VBA Help Forum
- These work fine in office 2010 but when another user opens the file using excel 2007, the macro encounters an error and the dropdown arrow has disappeared.
- epwayner. I agreed to these rules. Join Date: 19th January 2013.
- Dependent Drop-Down List With Restricted Values and Free Text.
Create a drop-down list - Office Support | Working with your drop-down list
- Create a drop-down list. Applies To: Excel 2016 Excel 2013 Excel 2010 Excel 2007 Excel 2016 for Mac More...
- You can provide a more efficient worksheet by using drop-down lists in cells where people can make a Yes or No choice, pick a date from a calendar, or pick from another list you create.
Excel drop-down list – how to create, edit and remove data validation lists
- This is the fastest 3-step way to create a drop-down box in all versions of Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003. 1. Select a cell or range for your drop-down list. You start by selecting a cell or cells where you want a drop-down box to appear.
A Dynamic Dependent Drop Down List in Excel | Excel Semi-Pro
- Create a Cell Drop-Down List in Excel with Data Validation.
- ok i figured it out and feel better – excel can be frustrating… arijit February 18, 2013 at 12:54 pm. It doesnt work with excel 2007.
How to make a dependent (cascading) drop-down list in Excel
- See how to create cascading drop-down lists with multi-word entries. This method won't work if the entries in your main drop-down list contain
- Let me remind you that tables were introduced in Excel 2007, so you can use this method in modern versions of Excel 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007.
Drop Down Listed in Excel '10 stopped working
- Oh, and your title suggests 2010, yet the tag shows 2007. What version are you working on? I am using Excel 2010 installed on Windows 7.
- › [Solved] Excel 2013 drop down lists.
Single-Use Drop-Down List (Microsoft Excel)
- If you are using a later version (Excel 2007 or later), this tip may not work for you. For a version of this tip written specifically for later versions of Excel, click here: Single-Use Drop-Down List.
- Check out Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis and Business Modeling today!
Excel Drop Down List From Different Workbook - Contextures Blog
- Excel Drop Down List Allows Invalid Entries. Next story Microsoft Office 2010 Information.
- Limit Date Range with Excel Data Validation. March 21, 2013.
- I made this work in Excel 2007, now I have Excel 2016. Are there different instructions or have the squashed this great capability? thank you for...
How-To Add Drop-Down Lists And Data Validation To Excel 2010 Spreadsheets
- In Excel 2010 and 2007, a handy feature I use all the time during budget season is the Data Validation feature which allows you to create an in-cell Drop-Down list for populating fields. Since several of us work on the budget together...
Drop-Down List Font Sizes (Microsoft Excel)
- If you are using a later version (Excel 2007 or later), this tip may not work for you. For a version of this tip written specifically for later versions of Excel, click here: Drop-Down List Font Sizes.