Результаты поиска по запросу "about bishkek":
- Bishkek is located in the center of the Chu valley and occupies the territory of 160 sq km, its population is about 1 million people.
11 Things (Re) Learned About Bishkek Travel - Brooke vs. the World
- I went on a tour last weekend here in Sydney to be shocked when one of the guides knew so much about Kyrgyzstan that we were able to chat about Bishkek.
About Bishkek city
- Bishkek is known to be one of the greenest cities in Central Asia as a result of this planning.
- The area covered by the city is about 124 square kilometres, but you can walk around the city center...
Bishkek - the capital of Kyrgyzstan with a population of about 1 million people
- Bishkek - one of the major cities of Central Asia and the largest city in Kyrgyzstan with a population of over 800,000 people, the multinational city with over 80 nationalities.
About Bishkek - International Medical Institute (IMI)
- About Bishkek City. The capital, Bishkek, is situated in the Chui valley in the north of the country, between the Talas valley in the west and the eastern Issyk-Kul region.
Bishkek expat Community for Bishkek expats | InterNations
- Meet Our Community of Expats in Bishkek! Salamatsyngby and welcome to Bishkek!
- Expat Life & Facts about the Local Economy in Bishkek.
European School in Central Asia, community school, Central Asia private international school
- Home. About us. Governance.
- International Schools in Bishkek.
- About Bishkek. Bishkek is not simple a capital of Kyrgyzstan, but a city if hospitable and kindly people.
A legend about Bishkek
- A legend about Bishkek. Once upon a time there was khan Kurmanbek in the valley between Alamedin and Ala-Archa rivers.
Bishkek - A Student's Guide | Bishkek City Information Everything to know about staying awhile
- GOKG publishes regular event guides for Bishkek and general news about Bishkek and Kyrgyzstan.